Join Our Team Today!
Aces Junior Golf is looking for part-time golf coaches in San Mateo County including Burlingame, Hillsborough, San Mateo, Belmont, San Carlos, Menlo Park, Los Altos and Los Gatos.
After School Golf Enrichment Coach and Director
This job is perfect for people who have a passion for sports and love working with young kids. This position is ideal for part-time workers, retirees, high school & college students, teachers and anyone else with a flexible schedule and passion for working with kids!
Hours: 5-15 Hours weekly. 12:00pm-5:00pm
Grades: Kindergarten - 5th Grade
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be enthusiastic and love working with and teaching children
- Ability to step out of your comfort zone and be a kid
- Must have transportation (all programs are run at local schools and park facilities).
- Must have a phone for communicating with management
- Ability to self-manage and be on time (classes are held after school in the afternoons
- Experience working with, teaching, and coaching children
- Must be able-bodied to carry and set up an equipment pack (20-80lbs)
- Passion for physical fitness and sports
- Previous sports instruction experience is not required just a passion for sports in general; Aces
Aces Junior Golf will provide all curriculum training. Aces Junior Golf combines athletics, academics, and life lessons to create fun and engaging youth programs. We incorporate station-based athletic skill development activities, explore educational concepts through sports, and key life lessons including respect, responsibility, and Integrity!
Administrative opportunities available as well. Please send your resume with your availability, experience. Please provide your phone number, email address, and location of residence.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $30.00 /hour